YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 26

lai ang is soooooo tong ku D: D: D: D: D:
went home early as i feeling weak,
thanks ppl for the concern :D
and i dislike my baby! >:(
he don't want pei me talk on phone when i told him i rest enough alr,
and not even 1 message from him to ask me take care! tsk >:(
back home ard 10.30 and slept till 1.40.
seeeeee, i rest enough alr! -groans

yesterday,
tired day from schl, somemore had remedial! >:/
wanted to go home to sleep,
but Sijing asked me for lunch, so met her at my house and went nebo.
had long long long talk, and i think i really miss my primary schl life.
when everyone was so innocent, studies were real easy!
and fun is everywhere!
we saw phonethip too :D and we slack at amk hub till 7 and homed.
took 40 over plus pic but i cant seem to upload from my phone memory to my com D:
how saddddd >:(

has everything went back to the past?
i feel that i'm losing you real soon.
i love you and afraid you may go.
haix, i think too much! D:

before chinatown trip :D
wah lao! fugly! D:
i give my love for you.
kally! (:
artistic, i bent the ruler :D
thipy :D




bye!

No comments: