YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 23

I'M ROTTING AT HOMEEEEEEE!

actually planned to go NTUC to spend that 20$ voucher,
but in the end, i slept zZz.
then papa don't want go now! >:(
and wanted to go fix my phone as the keypad dropped out,
but in the end, junji told baby that sat super lot of ppl, must wait very long.
then baby say don't want go. >:(

so i just sleep and sleep all day!
ZzZZZzzzZzZzZzZz

maybe baby's going to fix my phone with me tmr! :D
if not, i won't talk to him for a mth.
cus i always ask him go out, he promised, in the end, NEVER GO!
how angry i can be lor.
tsktsk!

tmr's my ah ma birthday alr :D
going dinner downstairs! woohoo :D

all right, 3 pics for the week. :B
baby and his own entertainment.
schl days are like this!
don't look good in photos with bang! >:(

No comments: