YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 22

i think yesterday's the worst day of my week.
damn it!
i got serious mood swing, and quarrel with baby whole day!
whole day can? _|_
aft schl, we quarreled because he don't want to pei me go fix my phone when he alr promised.
he didn't told me that he's leg hurt! instead, he said i'm very tried, don't want go lah.
so i walked home alone, and he dint came aft me.
i sat at the bus stop with edwin and bryon, and started crying! )':
thanks for accompanying me! so they left and i sat at my block's downstairs and continued cry alone. thanks regi too :D

Our Love Was Alr Built On Bubbles,
just one thing will make the relationship collapsed,
can you just be more understanding and caring?
i do mood swing ):

and when i received the msg that you say you will HATE me for my sucky attitude.
you know how much my heart hurt instead of how much i want to rebel and tell you i didn't.
but i just hide it and get it over with.

because, i cannot afford to lose you.
again and again.
it do hurts, a lot.
























the post's actually for ytd mood,
but today! i'm fine with baby. :}
thankfully.

schl and was late again!
cus of stupid fat pig! stand in front again,
super xiasuay! :}
he kept making fun of ppl's chinese name, irritating~
luckily mr goh's busy, heheheh.
lessons was all right :{

aft schl, when to CHINATOWN!
it's super boring~ but anw, got a chance to go out and walk walk.
why not!!? :D
met baby aft that and went his house to watch dvds :D

oh, i wanna ask,
BOR BI means what?

means request smth from god to takecare or smth similiar right?
that fat ass said it was PLEASE.
so i did this, 'baby, BOR BI you dont make me lahzsx.'
and of cus, i win :D

homed abt 7 plus,.
and my silly mother lost her IC!
she throw inside the dustbin at the letterbox area.
see how silly is her!

and my HP bill's 70$
i cant msg much alr.
sooooo sadddd ):
if not i will change to TOP UP CARD!
damn it!



and tmr's rotting at home day!
i need to study seriously!
i failed my physics for CA2!
39.2


ROARS!

No comments: