YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 11











没有Alvin Ang的日子,第29天

was suppose to be a class BBQ,
cancel alr, changed to go pasir ris to catch guppies.
in the end, only 5 people went.
actually there are 8 ppl, regina cant go last min,
kally dont feel like going, jocelyn got some stuff to setttle.
so, left me, kw baby, illene, edwin meatball and kr tofu!:D
the meeting time was suppose to be at 12, in the end kr and edwin drag till 1 plus!
they were dolling up nor :B
so we trained to dhoby ghaut, bought tickets and watched mummy :}
went to eat at KFC, and saw the breads at action city!
den i bring kw and illene go see :B
sooooo real okays! i think the teachers will be bluff by us. heh. :B
watched mummy! it's somehow very scary~ but it's not bad eh, i give it 4/5!
full house lehszx. what you think uh? lol.
aft movie, trained back to amk and headed to NTUC to buy some extra food for steamboat! :}
they came my hse for steamboat :}
ate, chat and slack till 9 and they went off :B

i freaking hate my msn!
i'm always replying ppl, and no one's replying me!
wtf! D:
so sorry ppl if you talked to me and seems like i nvr reply you.

it's always like that,
when i thought i had forget you, for the few days.
you will tend to appear in my life again,
making me hard and harder to forget you.
you're just selfish or you want the love back?
i dont want you to take me for granted,
but i always give in to you.
b'cus you're always my baby.

for my monster!
you say you dont want me care/teng you de ah?
okays nor :B
bu yao care you liao! :B

no mood again :/

No comments: