YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 6

没有Alvin Ang的日子,第24天

today is the twenty-forth day already.
but i still lose to jin, she has 170 plus over days.
awww, anyway. i'm overall happy today!
:D

school was fine, english.
did proposal writing and watched a movie.
abt NS newbies, quite funny :D
chem was very relaxing, did nth much, failed my test. 7/20 D:
e-math and i dont even understand the toa cah soh ! ):
ss was free period again, mr goh dint came for lesson.
so had a karaoke session with kw girlf, edwin, sher, jian keat, hongyi, jin.
sing out hearts out! :D
POA and had talk with edwin :}

aft sch had a e-math test! ):
was on chapter five and i know nothing!
good luck to me ):
went KFC with kw girlf, sherlyn and jin.
ate and i went off to cut my bang bang :D










ta-da!
me with my bangbang :D
i know i look cute!

aft tt, went home and helped my papa dyed hair.
:D
sijing came to my hse, den met kw girlf, sherlyn and illene to let them see my bang bang :D
hehehex. at least mine's better than illene, longer.
went to accompany SJ for her swim,
cabbed to J8 to eat desert, her treat! thanks laopo :D
shop ard, bought a landyard. back to amk, met boon shien,
went playground, slack and read boon's journal!
hahaha, his hero is his papa :D
sooooo cuteeeee! :D and boon's my boyf :D
hohoho. yen hsi and kok kien came to look for us awhile.
and we all went home abt 7plus :D

i slept from 5pm last evening to 6.30am this morning.
am i super? :D
and i'm very tired now ):

tmr's leadership handover and my class is full of president.
maybe mrs chua should pass to me deyi?
hahaha.
meeting the girls tmr!

ciaos!


and monster, dont emoooooo.
takecare uh! :D

No comments: