YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 7

没有Alvin Ang的日子,第25/26天

edited-
i cant rmb much abt ytd :{
try to recall all right!

went breakfast at mac with the girls and guys.
reached sch, watched muster parade.
some stuff happened, but it's over! C:
went hall, watch handover ceremony and performance by the choir.
so-so nia. celebrated QIANYING's birthday!
and headed to vivo aft the whole thing!
walked, ate, window shopped.
and suddenly they all encourage by me to cut bangbang! hehehe.
so kw girlf, regi, jin and poh ee went cut aft we head back to amk.
aft cutting bangs, we went to hub, to buy kw girlf hair clip.
went regi hse :D and her lil bro's in love with me :D
heh, i love dave too :D and dave cor me conster! ):
dave got lao ren chi dai zheng, i think he asked me abt 5/6 times wad is my name.
awww, he's real cute :D heh.
dinner with regi's family and home ard 630 :D

TODAY!
celebration of national dayyyyyy :D
and it's also the FIRST day of kw girlf and me :D
we're super in love! hahaha.
met SDH at my hse here de coffeeshop, ate and went sch.
everyone was looking at our bangbang!
heh. even mr peng loves it! :X
went for the hand in hand thingy, and it's real HOT!
luckily kw girlf brought sunblock :D
in the end, we all like zo bo jiu can dismiss le.
thanks monster for coming visit meeee nahhhh :D
went to joo seng fbt factory with regi, jasmine yeo/wong.
had a hard time looking for it! ended up in some wu lu wu lu place.
ordered, den jas yeo/wong headed to roxanne hse while me and regi went TPY.
walked, ate LJS :D and walked, walked, walked.
my legs are super tired! like walk a few thousand miles ):
home abt 5 :D

will be watching fireworks tmr :D
with either SDH or Sijing or boonshien.
:D

pics time :D

















The sky gets darker
And I sense that you are far and away
I miss the times we had when things were going our way
But every time we part you know how much it hurts me
No matter what you think
I still love you.

this part so sweet! D:

No comments: