YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 24

edited}
i try to put on my strong front ,
but i just cannot be okays .
it surely do take a long time for me to recover .
i'm really sorry to you .
sorry i dint reply to your msg ytd cus i wasnt using that number .
saw what you send , but hadnt had the courage to reply .
you moved on , i shall stay .


maybe replying you seems a bigbig thing for me.
i just cant stop apologising . cus im the start of this shitty thing .
i cant find any motivation in life that leads me to move on .
i believe you all okays le . but .. maybe im the one still brooding over this matter .
but , it's so serious that i'm stunned .
one more chance , heh .
maybe you're wrong . the one is miss is actually you .
& i knw wad you mean .
heartache aint easy to cure D;

went queensway ytd with linmin darling !
met up at tpy bus interchange @ 12.45++ .
went library to return the overdue bks & went shop&save to have our milk ._.
and darling donated to one ahna on our way to take bus which prompt me to blame her everytime we said abt no time ;x LOLS .
took 153 to queensway . longlong bus ride .
so rest in bus while darling play her psp :D

went hunting for boots once we reach , the first boots that caught me was this orange boots .
& the ahna told me it was just released .
yea :D i lyk my new boots ! i had a addidas one , so now is nike .
one woosh is better than 3 stripes(what darling told me) :x
we walked ard lvl 1 like 2,3 times and lvl 2,3 .
we even thought of buying the children size cus my size is 4.5
which is lyk so small ! ._.

i help bff bought her white skinny because we are wearing white skinny to the musical .
racheal rmb this :D
so we walked ard & saw this shop that sells the blue fbt :D
i wanted it badly so we walked to another shop that sells the blue fbt cus the auntie is not entertaining us but some ahpeks .
finally found a shop that sells , so i'm prompt to buy the pink sleeveless while darling got her blue/red(i forget) sleeveless . the shop keeper kip 'dont have size for this'
SORRY & THANKS TO LINMIN DARLING & RACHEAL LAOGONG.
please dont get affected by me . please please . D:
i'm gonna be fine after some time.

tmr is bowen vs deyi at bowen homeground.
kickoff at 3.
we must win okays. all the best deyi girls' soccer team.
my knee still hurt like F*
i dont knw if i can play tmr D:

and i'm not together with joseph ,
hmm , dont have to do so much to make me feel jealous .
you knw who you are (:

byes :]
heartbreak cannot be cure D:

orange boots ;D

fbt pink sleeveless , fbt light blue , sunblock , orange boots !

with my darling ;D

No comments: