YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 17

i blog for my honey :D

actually met with jenna and celine for our run today ,
but . i was late for 2 hours .
ehehe . wasnt on purpose cus i dint knw i had family lunch
and my aunt asked me pei her to extend hair aft that .
sorry poope :/

i had my hair extended again ;D
that makes me so happy !
hehehex . longing for that long hair ,
and aunt sponsor for my 20 strands ;D
i nid more extension ! weees .

met up with celine & jenna at 6 plus .
did only half question of e math assignment and talked to celine and jenna .
jenna went off first . celine & i stayed until 7plus .
and 1 round ard stadium is v big ):
i dont think i can make it .
forget it thn -.-

home sweet home ;D

racheal : pls dont do anything foolish , it's not worth it .
i'll be here with you to fight this war .
no matter wad , just stand up after you fall down .

i'm really confused .
too much at a go .
hais . :/

im sorry if i had made you life change .

No comments: