YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 5

current song that running thru my head .
i lyk the background of this skin .
it's nice nicey oki .
:D

hmm ,
had emotional breakdown past 2 days .
cried during training too .
i'm touched by all those who care !
esp : linmin , racheal , nicole and jin .
thanks guys .
soccer girls cared for me too !
xoxo

i'm real tired of life ,
sick and tired .
everytime when i thought i forget you ,
you'll always be there to send me a msg .
even the simplest msg , 'where you'
makes me think thru the night .
i wanna tell you ,
i dont nid you to snog with your girlf in front of me .
pls have some guilty consience and stop that .
it really irritates me now .
if you're doing this to make me dead ,
you'd got me .
i'm dead and i concede defeat .
i dont want to play your game anymore .
and everytime i feel you were here ,
you werent anymore .
fuck off my life .

i knw every morning i wuld be the first to be emo ,
thn yadayada , ppl will be affected by me .
but luckily i have great friends !
they cheered me :D
and one thing is , i dont lyk hypocrites(?)
i feel that i'm living in a fake world with these kind of ppl .
gosh . make me feel sick abt them .

mr neo is kind luhs ,
and i lyk his remedial !
can eat can drink .
at least we got 'thumb' to eat and drink !
hehex .

cny is here , but i dont feel any cny mood .
that goes the same for me and jin .
she's not feeling it too .
tsk , many things happened and i dont feel lyk i'm in the mood for cny .
i'm just putting a strong front .
because i knw there're ppl who care and nid me .

and i'm going extend more hair with alyssa aft cny :D
she's one cute girl !
sheryln is another ! everytime we wuld suan ppl de .
hehex .

and i dont lyk my new hair cut ):
make my head look lyk mushroom .
gosh . i told jocelyn i look lyk xs .
she agreed , wth -.-

and and and ,
soccer league is coming v v v soon .
i'm so anxious and nervous until my nerve cells wanna pop out and ask if i'm oki .
oh , i dont knw wad happen to me too .
everytime i see him walked pass , a tight knot will occur in my stomach .
and i cannot breathe ,
maybe nid go health check le ,
haiyo , poorthing ! :O

it's 2 now and i dont feel lyk sleeping .
i feel lyk talking to cai zi now ,
but i knw he's sleeping .
thanks joseph ! he's been accompanying me from 11plus till now ;D
and i talked to deon girlf just now !
she became so wen rou luhs ! ohmigod .
make me feel very chor lor . and she's attached ! (:

okays , i'm off ! type typo very long longer liao .
hahaha !
bye ppl , please tag and save my blog ! (:
happy cny in advance !

No comments: