YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 22

everytime i try my best not to think of you ,
my mind would just have all the pictures abt you .
i've been lyk a fool , your toy .
i dont want to be lyk this .
i have a lot to talk with you , but seems so impossible .
you got me dead .


whitely won deyi 4-2 !
girls we dont give up kays ,
this is only the starting of everything .
we'll do our best on monday ! we'll win them yea! ;D
jiayou deyi girls' soccer .


got myself injure during the match ,
for wanting to defend thn fell .
think my knee got some serious prob alr .
& took 30min to walk from home to sch D:
limping all the way can ! ):
thanks jin & nicole & ethel ! ;D


today is the best cum worst day .
best because during eng lesson ,
i acted M&V cus they are the ones that most hated by meeee .
so i kip doing stupid things ,
i wear my pants high , dint tuck out at all .
LOLS , everyone laugh lyk crazy can !
worst day is because , aiyah . you shuld knw .

just no more mood to blog.
blog tmr!
having physics remedial & going queensway with linmin ;D

No comments: