YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 23

all just happen out of a sudden.
i'm sorry for everything that happen.
i wished & prayed that none of any of these would happen.

i knw its was not right for me to somehow some kind started to talk to you .
and gave you the wrong impressions.
i can only blame myself.
cus sometimes, i'm real towards you.
but i just dont knw how to explain it to you.
i'm afraid of you.
afraid of myself being hurt once again,
or those times when we both knew it was barely impossible for us to have a start.

if you had told me everything before that match,
i wuld be secure and not having all this shit happening.
i really dont want you to strain things between any of your friends.
because i'm the start of all these things,
i start it, i end it.

now that i knw more, i believe you only told 3 ppl.
and i dont mind if you tell the whole world.

what i want to know badly now is what you feel towards me thn.
i've got no idea of what's happening anymore.
i'm just so sick and guilty of this matter.

i cannot be trusted, i cannot be real.
what i only can do is to apologise to you.
i'm sorry.
i made you feel disappointed in me.
i'm really sorry.

i wish you will still talk to me like before.
i'm sorry.

No comments: