YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 1




once a 206-ians , always a 206-ians .

i'm now starting to miss 2o6 voice already !
hurhurs :|
i will go on and on to elaborate ;D
dno what will happen to us when we all seperate D:
no more bhareth for me to bully ,
no more brandon's work to copy ,
no more kiansin to teach me maths ,
no more karen for me to diao & lame with ,
no more tzeyen to lame for me ,
no more jin to let me drink her water ,
no more beautrice for me to complain to ,
no more roxanne in DANCE class ,
no more shabana to pour all my troubles to ,
no more jasmine(S) for me to say her fish ,
no more ethel going toilet with me ,
no more bryon to do b-boxing ,
no more shaobeng to draw for the class ,
no more jordon to hear his lame-ness ,
no more wister , no more noise ! ,
no more nixon , no more loser ! ,
no more huizhong to hear his huh ,
no more henan the china frog ,
no more hongyi's i i i ,
no more jingyang slow motion's talking ,
no more yining's laughter ,
no more biying's rebellious to teacher ,
no more kenneth the gay ,
no more jasmine(t) to allow me bully kiansin ,
no more adeline to agree with me that karen is irritating ! ,
no more pamela loud voice ,
no more darylene's shouting ,
no more michelle the quiet one .

no more miss lisa wah english periods ,
no more mrs sim science lesson ,
no more mr peng chinese lesson ,
no more mr lee maths lesson ,
no more mr soo f&n lesson ,
no more mr zaman pe lesson ,
no more mrs amin literature lesson ,
no more mdm tan history lesson ,
together anymore D:

that's about it !
hahahah !
i really miss them now D:
last by not least , no more mar to go crazy with me D:
MAREESA , i MISS YOU ok !
hurhurs :|

oki , enough of the thingy !
carry on in life !
hahahah !

ytd had a tournament ,
sadly , juniors' team dint won D:
majorly my fault ,
letting 3 goals to own goal ! D:
sooooooo grhxxxx .
but , proudly .
seniors & exexex seniors won a a a a ,
CHAMPION !
omg , CHAMPION oki !
damn shiokkkk :D
so now ,
soccer is my life , my passion , my always ! ^^

lastly ,
to my deardear !
thank you for sending me home ytd night !
love you load loads !
takecare of your BIG eyes oki !
hahaha !

yay , everyone's love !
byeeeees !

replies to tags }

joanne } hello ! tyty ;D LOVES .
ShiPei } hello jie ! now holis le , cant see youuuu D:
biying } hahaha , no lah , won dao bi , the most only everyone got influence by you & fail ! hahaha xD jkjk oki . my blog no more private ! nvm lah , he/she is good towards me not you ! hahah ! jealous ? x.x stead forever !
passer-by } oki , its all over :D mind telling who you are ?
shanaz } darling ! no lah ! hahaha , all sucky results D: youarelove !
Ethel } you got fwens all over the world ! ;D sexyyy ~ hahahaha !
♀ SHERmin' } lax lax ! all over already , thanks anw ! tc , LOVEs .

No comments: