YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 25

8yue17 - zhong qiu jie ;D

dint have a chance to play candles ,
altho celebrated & today dint had the playing mood ,
study mood is ON ;D
lollllls .

study study study !
at least 3 A1 will do ;x
today was quite kaixin ,
cus i got back chinese test paper ,
& i had 42/50 !
and is the highest ;x
super yayness ;D
but think of my maths ,
eeee , flunk it lyk eee , _|_

all right short post ;x

i'm starting to hate you , fbitc* .
your presence make me hard to breathe .
asshol* .
grhhhhs !
__________________________

anti deyi ,
lols , the sight of your tag makes me laugh my ass of ,
what mareesa said was correct ,
'fark. & ii think y0u are dam stupid t0 tag ppl's bl0g this wayy. hell0oo ? it's 2oo7. d0nt be such an ah-mah. && hell, ur mum als0 ended up with the l0ser, ur dad. what's the pr0bb ? ..'
i copy & paste here in case you dont understand .
LOLs , it's my business anyway .
and you're a loser too , your mum & dad are also losers !
to give such a spastic & immature son/daughter .
i anti-dengue ah , or anti-spammers also can .
LOLs , dont make me laugh lyk hell man .
i'm not stupid or rather idiotic to spam blogs ;D
dont make me waste my time on such a LOSER ,
hahaha !

replies to tags :}
MIMI } i dint forget you ! hahaha ;x jiayou for your exams ;D
ethel } i finish lit long ago ! hahaha ! so qin song now ;x study hard too ! meet in 3o8 if possible ! hahaha ! loveloves !
biying } you promise to meet me & ethel in 3o8 de oki ! hahaha ;D loveeeees !
MaReeSa* } i saw yor neng gou 2 times today ! LOls ;D thanks darling ! ;D loveeees !
deon } hahaha , joker lai de mah , lai entertain wo ;x hehehex , i want my fish porridgeeeeeeeeeee ! hohoho xD love honey !
{ beau } thanks darling ;D study hardddddd ! loveloves ! get well soon too ;D

No comments: