YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 27

found myself being such a bitch at this moment ,
hurting him ,
and chose to leave him alone to suffer .
ahhh , can you dont treat me so well ?
i think someone else's deserve you more than me .
because of me , i pull you down together to suffer with me .
i dont know is it the exam periods that made me speak all these things .
but really , i found that there isnt much courage in me that i could move on .
i lost confidence in myself ,
tmr's exam , let us both concentrate on this major exams first oki ?
being it of my self-centered or my fault ,
i'm sry for hurting you .

yea , today's really really my last post !
cant online at all alr ,
down to mug mug mug ;D

i got damn 2 blister , so disgusted by it .
eeyerrrr ! -.='

dancedance was all right ,
i think overall , my team done a great job !
thumbs up for them ;D
i would upload the video & pic of the dancedance !

umm , study hard everyone ! ;D
tata :}
tagboard is being removed to prevent SPAMMERs !
be back on 9 oct ;D

replies to tags :}
biying } not mental lah , is spastic hospital ;x LOLs , xin li bian tai de mah ! hehex . you promised me now luhs ! go 3o8 ;D lit is easy lah , chicken feet ;x
deon } yes honey ! okioki , dont scold oki , i ting ni de hua ;D super surprised by the mms , love it lah ! set as wallpaper de leh ;D plus edited de ! lols ! shall upload it soon ! you study hard ! loveloves !
michelle leow } i dont think i have anymore :( sorry .
tZY((: } you came because doing the PW ryt ! oppsy ;x
alvin } dnooooooo lah ):

No comments: