YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 18

chapter 183 - couples undergo hardships ; couples that cannot be together .

i dont believe love at first sight ,
until i saw you .
you're the one that braved thru the rain with me ,
shared my happiness .
you even wanting yourself to back off so that i can have happiness .
i know , you always believe in karma .
i wont let you get hurt ,
i wont let you suffer alone .

if the one that started the fire is me ,
i'll back off .
you'll still be my best friend (:
you'll still be my number one .
everything that i do ,
i will still include in .
you're not just a part of my life ,
you're part of me .

[type till now , feel lyk :'( ]

altho the distance is so near ,
the heart seems so far .
one is in the north , one in the south .
the heart just cant stop thinking of those happy moments ,
those words .
i'm just afraid that you'll take it to heart ,
make everything sounds lyk your fault ,
i know i am the main cause of this .
sometimes i wonder , if this was the challenge given to me .
should i avoid it , or shall i face it ?
my heart , cant seems to learn to part .

give me time , i will think it thru .
nothing is more difficult than loving you . <3

___________________________________

ahhhh . the post is damn sad !
DDDDDDDDD:
dno why i turn emo NOW ,
at this moment .
felt so useless .
hais~
nth much to blog ,
i'd made it up with dear (;
tata !

No comments: