YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28

to girls out there,
When you want your boyfriend to just accompany you to the bus stop to take a bus to your tuition and your boyfriend give you a stupid excuse saying tat he's not free but the fact tat he's going dota , you just have to admit tat too bad life sucks .

And when you want your boyfriend to know exactly how you feel , cry and we'll win the game .

And if your boyfriend question you tat why should he send you home instead of you sending him home , tell him to go home and asked his mummy to check his birth cert .

When you 2 come to a point tat break up is coming , just let him go . He will return , he knows you're the one tat he loves most and you still love him most . But , again , too bad life sucks .

Yeah , i'm not pin pointing anyone . Just admitting tat too bad life sucks ! Was very angry in the afternoon because you failed to do wad you promise . But after all , i agree to wad rach had told me . Why can't i just be more understanding ?

I'm not perfect , i'm really not . I'm not those girls tat you can just fu yan them and let her go out there all by herself . I need you . Just hope you will understand me , somedays . I'm feeling quite down abt this , hais . Don't know lahhhh .

Lim ding han ! Stop mia-ing ley , reply my sms okays :D

No comments: