YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 8

I think it's pretty not fair right now.
Many many couples that i thought could last don't turn out to last,
and many turns out t be otherwise.
I think i brought the 'suay' thingy t everyone lorhszx.
After my broke up, so many other couple just suddenly, poof~
Become nothing, just within that few minutes.

Did you guys really thought of the happy moments that you were together?
Did you guys really don't love each other?
Did you just said break up for the sake of breaking up?
Did you remember your promises t one another?
Did you just wanted face in front of your frens?
Where was th forever you'd talked?

I think it's super unfair to girls if you just said you don't wish t have a stead right now.
This is a urber fucking bitchy reason t break up.
I swear i'm fucking piss out with _,
Girlfriend Labbit knows why! (:
But still, you're love by me always, okays? hehehe.

i'm so in the prom mood :D
but i still hope there is only ONE prom.
so many conflicts abt prom night, tsktsk.
i'll just stick to my prom queen post :D hehehe.


Slack with chunheng and edwin see char siew aft eng oral clinic.
talked a lot, memories ~
tsktsk. shall not think so much! wangziS dating on friday, weeeees.

homed abt 6plus.
(:

No comments: