YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 9

This is what i've been playing in class this few days,
being a queen is sucha nice feeling :D

click for larger image~

Still not clear? I will explain! :D
Lianzhuo's my king= baobei/husband.
Kangrui's our child= XiaoZhang-kangrui
We're the royalties, of course we deserve some services!
Edwin's the imperial chef= that will cook for my family.
Jiankeat's XiaoZhang tutor, cus he dont have money. so i hired him :D
Chunheng's my son's maid too :D
Jin will entertain my son :D and Simhongyi is my son's hunting pastime.
this is the china kingdom.

the nigerian kingdom,
kally's the princess of nigerian, bryon's the flirting husband that have 90000000000 of wifes.
illene's one of them tt went insane. and then kangrui's bryon's 2nd wife. chunheng's the 3rd.
ronglie's the son of bryon and kangrui, and chunheng drop the baby while the baby's being born.
LOL, quite confused. but nvm, shall add more ppl to the kingdom :D hehehe.

Anw, LIM CHUN HENG scared me today.
you knw why? because he saw my post on the thanking ppl ones, and i forgotten abt him :X
so now he DEMAND from me to post in my blog. so i shall be nice :D

LIMCHUNHENG~ i love you a lot a lot a lot. thanks for always being there for me! i really appreciate all those h2h talks with you. and how you really tried your jokes to make me feel better when i'm feeling grey. altho i always bully you, but you're still the best in my heart :D
we shall pass our Amaths together this time round okays? don't worry, i will own you one! hehehe. much much loves and thanks :D xoxo

okays, i think i really love the bunch of boyfriends i have! :D and i seriously think they deserve the title of good boyfriends :D i can tell them anything and they never failed to make me happy :D i cant imagine if i'm not in 407. i would miss all these fun and frens for life.
and not to forget, the bunch of girlfriend supporting me always, altho we never meet up recently, but i know when things happen, i still can count on them, forever and always. i really thank god for all the wonderful friends i know. (:
(please cry :D:D:D)

okays, overdue april's fool pic ~









and this is KPO mr peng ;D
but i still admire him a lot, he always care abt me and his relationship thingy.
and never failed to suan me with LVs, Gucci and other branded stuff. tsktsk.
i think i will regret for not going 407 once again.

aft chinese remedial today, planned to go to kangrui's hse but in the end didn't.
so just slack at them at 853 bus stop till their bus came.
talked abt CLOTHINGs to wear tmr.
I DONT WANT TO WEAR FBT, JACKET AND T-SHIRT!!
so UNGLAM, right dinghan? :D

so i'm just looking forward to tmr :D
and i got 2 girls to meet next week, Racheal and Yining :D
gonna have a h2h lunchtalk with them, :D
i miss you girls :D

the worst thing i think in couples is tt once they end their relationship,
they start to hate each other, they stop contacting.
this is terrible! ):
not implying to myself. but this is so true.

No comments: