YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 4

I'm very easily frustrated and easily irritated this few days.
Ended up quarreling with Alvin for 3 days in a row.

Why do people have to always wait till they lost something then they'll start to realize. And why do everything start to disappear when you needed them. What you left is nothing but just standing alone right here, doing things alone. And what's the use of saying sorry when you don't mean it at all. If this thing is going to end, i'm going fucking end it myself and stop this whole shit. I'm always so pissed by you. Knnbccb. Play lah, play all you can okays. I am fucking angry and yet you still continue playing. Fucking hell. Where are all those fucking promises you made, i don't want to hear a fucking shit about you anymore. I AM NOT GOING FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU.

I swear this isn't PMS, this shit had been around for the past few days.
I'm fucking irritated by all this shit.

fuckers! _|_








And i start to realize, you're not that important to me afterall.

No comments: