YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 16

I'm looking forward to tmr's ECP trip!
just praying hard that it doesn't rain tmr ):
another day that will be spend at the beach, much love!

I'm also supposingly to be in Mediacorp now to watch CSS,
but turn out i'm here blogging!
LOL, 4 tickets left untouched and unused, so wasted.
anyway, MAVIS! I STILL SUPPORT YOU!
:D

Sometimes, i really admire the way my parents are bringing me up.
they left me with a lot of choices that i have to make myself,
regardless in studies or love life.
and i also admire the way the tio toto right now. LOL.
it's super hilarious.

Went school for remedialS, seem like school days. Hmmm.
after that went to meet my Baby till 5plus then reached home.
had super funny conversations in his house with his er jie, er jie's boyf, dajie and mother.

i scratched baby till he bleed and he turn to his er jie's boyf,
A: my sis got scratch you until bleed?
B: no lah, only blueblack only.
LOL, super cute boyfS.

all right, i shall take lots of pic tmr!
and i maybe closing down this blog/ private it.
depends, my 'secret' is getting out of the bag.
mum just kinda found out i'm back with Baby.
tsktsk, i'm so sad. i just deny it ):
Mummies news spread fast ):
( i mean like your mum know me and my mum and then tada! complained, then back home, i kena scolding and then denying this this suckS!)


do you know smoking increases early paralysed?






LOL.

No comments: