YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 31

Dear Stranger,

If tears are prizes of your victory, congratulations! you've won the competition.
If you're trying and wrecking your brains to make me feel jealous and bad,
congratulations again, you've won. You won me, so what it feels like to see me feel bad?
I really don't know what the fucking problem with you, you're just your father. exactly the same, photocopied. You keep saying he's not good towards the family, but are you? What fucking reasons you got there to prove, you got none. I feel like the whole one and half year with you is just a waste of my time. Once bitten, twice shy. I choose to trust and believe you, my dear boy. How many chances do you think that you have? Countless. Countless. How many times do your friends have to remind you that you're very lucky that you've found a girl that really cared for you? This shits happened how many times, i was too soft hearted. Everything that you've told me was a lie after another, i feel very cheated and useless. I hate to see you walk in front of me, walk pass my class. I hate to see you use your eyes and look at me like i'm some sort of beggar begging for your love. I was, once. But not now. I hate to see you, now and forever. I'm gonna treat you just like a pathetic, useless guy doing nothing but cheating on other girls feeling. Go ahead and try, I curse and swear that all your following girlfriends, together with you, are not going to live happily ever after. I'm cursing your future, how much you'll suffer. I'd loved to see your face cried in front of me, now I'm using this pathetic look that I learnt from you towards you. I swear the last thing I ever want to say to you is I love you again. You don't know what is love and i'm letting my love waste on a useless bum. All I can say is you're pathetic and you earn the hatred in my heart. Congratulation, you won this place in my heart. I'm not letting anything about you to affect me.

I don't like the feeling of this and I swear I'm going to return you twice of your fucking attitude towards me.

Go ahead and read this, friends of him please tell him, photocopied out this whole page and show it to him. God swear, I feeling like slapping him. Don't think I'm being a bad-ex, I won't interfere other people's life unless they come interfere with mine.

And to KwanWei, stop feeling guilty or whatever. It's not worth it. Our friendship will still remain the same and forever will be. I'm not lying to make you feel better, you know me. I say things out that I don't like. Right?

No comments: