YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 14

that one person that i do, truly, treasure much.
tho there's always ups and downs in our relationship,
both of us will get on with our life.
and then, the same cycle repeat again.
we break, we patch & make up.

i remember how you spend my fifth teen birthday with me,
how you surprise me with a small little birthday cake,
i remember we went to fantasies with your friends,
how you got drunk by drinking so many tiger beer,
can't hold your liquor but kept drinking,
still wanna send me home, but i refused.
i remember once, when we quarreled at 422 car park,
how tight you held my hand.
once i quarreled with you while taking 135 homed,
i crossed the road without looking at the cars,
how you held me back with angered eyes,
you told me to look out for cars and must take care of myself.
i did not.
another time, when we spend our night at chalet,
we count airplanes, we wanted to watch sunrise but could not wake up.
the first time i smoke without you knowing,
how much you hated that and you started scolding me.
i know you care.
those times that you used to fetch me here and there from school, tuition, cca.
how i tricked you into believing me that i won't spend you birthday with you,
but in the end, i surprise you with Regina with your birthday cake and everyone that ton at your house.
i watched you changed/grow overtime,
how much you put in those effort in basketball,
and every time when i asked you about who is more important in your life,
basketball or me.
you put both of us inside the category that both are important,
of course i believe you silly.

now i just remember ,
you left me,
you don't call me baby anymore,
you won't care about me,
you're all out on your own.

i also know that, you still love me.
just that ..
too many things that happened,
dear boy, meant to be, meant to be.
i believe we'll meet again in our life.
i love you.

another special one that i would like to thank,
K
the one that wouldn't let me buy a packet of cigarette.
the one that will accompany me when i'm down.
you're special towards me.

and of course, the girlfriends/friends/dearest of mine,
Jin, Kimberley, Nicole, TzeYen, Roxanne, Beautrice,
Regina, Guohao, Racheal, Kenny, Edwin, KangRui, Bryon, ChunHeng,
ChenFang, Steffi, KwanWei, Sherlyn, Linmin

(sorry if i left out your name!)

thank you for all these patience moments with me,
all your concerns and care.
i won't forget.


MIA

MIA for the time being.
trying the easiest way out of love.

No comments: