YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 8

it's the not-so-smooth period in life now,

so many many questions in my mind,
i wanna ask, but i don't dare.

why do you keep saying that you're THAT kind of person when you weren't.
you said you don't like to stick with girlf,
but how come that wasn't the case 2 months before?
you said you don't know how to treat me good,
but how come that wasn't the case 2 months before?
you said you wanted to be nice to me,
but how come you still blow hot & cold towards me?

was i THAT stupid to patch with you?


god damn it. i'm fucking fed up now.
i don't know what to do, how can i do, to save this relationship.
ending it? or holding it back?
i'm very very very very very xin ku.
why am i the one that's crying every night w/o anyone knowing?
you friends told me that you are like that,
or perhaps you are LIKE that when you're with them.

WHY? can you please tell me!!

): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):

No comments: