YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 1

What's real what's not
I can no longer see the difference
Love is just like a beverage
It taste awfully bitter when drank alone
However, it taste exceptionally sweet
When it's shared with both
Will you be the one sharing with me?
this was from monster's blog, :}
and he send to me ytd night,
heh, thanks lah baobei! (:
finally can post up some pics :D
yay :D :D :D
and work starts on monday instead of tues,
i think i might die nxt wk,
or probably half life remain.
LOL.
i want my pay,
so i can go shopping! )))))):

dearest 307 (:


bryon! for jin or me? :X



foot prints @ vivo :D
jin dearest :}

my bag :D


laming during some latin instruments class :{

sher & her lollipop :D


















kays, enjoy :D


























No comments: