YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 16

taking a break from typing all the contacts into my new VIEWTY! :D
my aunt is so good that she got me a new white viewty ,
and a new singtel unlimited student plan (:
(grins)

ytd went hub, ntuc and hello! shop :D
bought my phone , and went over to meet baby .
went 409 tgcc to take my transport voucher ,
40 bucks :D
ate lunch then went over baby's house.
homed abt 6 and went to regi's hse there de sheng shiong :D

i'm soooooo bored,
baby's not replying my msg and i type all the contacts till my hand very suan!
and tmr's plan not confirm, double sian )):
will be going sentosa w baby, regi and guohao, maybe more?
haiszxsx.
i miss baby!

i want go extend hair,
i want go thailand but i'm going KL.
i want my pay!
and i'm still working on wed & thurs,
thriple sianszxs ))):

No comments: