YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 30

okays, i'm maybe moving over to xanga or livejournal,
because blogger is getting on my nerve.
i cant post up picture or edit my template. :/

Tuesday}
met up with jin, ch D/D and kr @ mac,
but i was late, as usual.
with a very very sleepy face,
ate our $2.40 mac value meal,
and stroll to school :}
3 and a 1/3 hour of remedial, what you expect?
but overall, i still can catch what miss chew teaching uhs,
dont wanna flunk my a-math alr, :D
aft remedial, went subway with jin, nicole & tzy,
tzy got herself a new bag, [ thinking ... please be patient ]
this is so tzy uhs!
subway is always full of ppl, so da bao subway melts to my house,
and enjoyyyy :D
jin, nicole accompany me to somerset mrt and i left for work,

work is soooooo :/
tiring, tiring and tiring,
standing 6 hours without sitting is something,
working alone(as in refill, serve, clean) is something,
working is nothing.
okays, random theory.
did some cleaning, refilling bottles, washing dishes, serve customer, be a cashier,
the worst is, eating aloneeeee ):
that's sooo sooo sooo lonely can DD:
so anyone that drops by somerset can pei me for my break, (hint :B)
work till 9 plus, and home abt 1015,
gosh, drank a cup of mocha, and gone case,
dint slept much in the night, D:

met up with jin, ch D/D, kr again nxt day.
i was late, as usual,
remedial was all right, until 10 only (:
so jin came my house with books, and ch's books,
slack ard, browse thru some buffet/bbq catering website,
helped mummy did her goldilocks hair,
slept awhile, jin & ch D/D accompanied me to work, :D
thanks & much love (L)
work was super tiring, gotta make coffee and do many things alone,
DDDDDD;

only reached home abt 1030! D:
but i have monster's company!
thanks baobei :D

tmr's remedial & working,
i wanna watch coffin :D
and i want to get my payyyyy!

No comments: