YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 23

byebye school,
hello holis!

school's officially close :D
but still have to go back for extra remedials ):

and my results ,
hmmmmmmm , got 27th in class ! hahaha !
not really good , not really bad :O
i must work hard ! yesyes !

aft school , chunheng daddy & jin accompany me home first ,
then told mummy my result and guess wad !!



























no , she dint abuse or hit me .





































she bought me the m)phosis bag ,
the transparent bag that i was yearning !
omggggg .

I LOVE YOU MUMMY !
:D

and daddy was happy with my results too :D

envy me please :D:D:D:D


then we trained down to somerset ,
lost otw to dome(oilo(?))
but managed to found our way thr !
it's @ a campus , i saw many handsomes !
OMG :D

working on monday ,
and looking forward !

then aft collecting my uniform ,
went dhoby ghaut to mum mum ,
then slack ard ,
wanted to watch painted skin but was 4+ movie ,
dint watch , then went daiso&spotlight!
very nice to shop uhs!!!! :D:D:D

intended to go bowl ,
but decided not to ,
so we went vivo !
slack ard , went daiso again! :D:D
and talked a lot with darlings .
homed abt 645 !

hohoho ,


THANK YOU MONSTER FOR HELPING ME EDIT MY TEMPLATE !
YOU ROCKS !



and anyone interested in learning piano /?
there's a FUGLY teacher called mother puseng , bryon
teaching ! he's lesson is super cheap ,
and provides only plain water & maggie mee .
one lesson only 5-8 bucks , anytime , @ his house :D
contact me if you wanna ! :D

No comments: