YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 17

HeLlOoOoOOoO!

my com's welcome me back to blogging!
hahaha!

and i just came home aft a interview @ DOME with nicole, alicia, jasmine & jovina.
went marina sq for interview!
and mr. clifford is being varx nice!
sooooo, the outcome will be on monday.
either will be working @ at office @ suntec,
or at a DOME outlet!
i was thinking if a customer order a chicken rice with chicken skin & too much rice,
coke without ice and 3/4 full. oh gosh~
the thought of it is, ...
nvm, went jalan jalan awhile ard marina sq.
nicole & i wanted to buy bands for clique so we went bugis,
jasmine went off first and she even sms to apologise to us that she couldnt be with us!
aww, she's so sweet!
walked ard @ OG cus bugis is filled with ppl!
slack ard @ the children's lvl and homed abt 630.

many many pic that i dint manage to uploaddddd.

ytsd. @ 305 slacking
he's my 18++ cm best fren! :D
and the wavy wavy craze started :D





look! this fruit damn ugly ryt! :B
seoul garden! :D

my (love)
my (love)
my loves!
@ esplanade

wavyyyyy~

beau lessy!


bake cookies :D

No comments: