YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 23

没有Alvin的日子,第10天

today was really a bad bad day.
met kwanwei in the morning,
went bought breakfast for edwin and alvin.
in the end only edwin ate,
alvin dint came and collect.
so gave hongyi and the guys eat.

started to feel uneasy in the morning,
i know you guys dont wan me to S*
but, i really got no one to turn to.
words are really words to me.
it really did not help at all.
everytime you all tried to comfort me,
i will stay strong and stop crying.
because, everytime i cry in class.
everyone turns moody, sad.
seeing me in everyone's concern really makes me feel bad.

this time, i can tell you guys how hurt i am.
the few sentences will come up de,
'give up, forget, nvm'
ppl keep telling me this.
i'm feeling numb. numb of everything.

today how you guys treated me was,
i really bo wei gong.
if we're not going thru this together.
i think we're really going to spend our times in class like this.
until i quit.

you cannot expect me to cry everyday,
and i never ever want to keep this from you all.
i know the ending will come up like this.
and what is there to tell in the beginning?

disappointed, sad.

all this need time to heal.

i'll still be there for you 3 when you need me.
meantime,
try to accept the fact bahs.

went yishun stadium today with edwin and kwanwei.
got off at northpoint, went to eat at dunno which coffeeshop.
bused to yishun. ran 1 round, all cannot make it.
so we decided to walk ard and fool ard.
homed abt 5.30
thanks edwin and kwanwei.
(:


i'm tired.
real tireddd.


过了这次之后,
从今以后,我不知道是否还是朋友。
但,我永远会守护你们。

No comments: