YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 22

没有alvin的日子, 第9天

ytd the channel 8 show reminds me of him.

i rmb once when we quarrel at 422 carpark,
how tight you held my hands.
and the tone of your voice,
really scares me off.

but now,
even if i want to quarrel with you like before.
it's very very difficult.

today i called him for his morning call,
but ended up he dint wanna come sch so early.

he came at abt 8plus, den dno wad shit with mr goh,
xiang guan xin ta que yao mo mo de. :/

i text him, but he dint replied.
maybe he's starting to avoid me.
and that's 100000000times of heartbreak lah.
):

i miss you alvin ang.
i want to use the rest of my life to take care of you.
one more chance.


going 2.4 training with that fatso tmr :D
together with kwanwei!
i'm aiming less than 15?
dont know ke yi mah.













i got no other ways to turn to.
except.
VR.



):

No comments: