YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 24











没有Alvin Ang的日子,第11天

we are forever best friends.
no matter what, i wont leave you guys behind anymore.
i'm sorry that i choose to S* the past 3 days.
but now, i really quit.
i promise you i wont start or touch it again.
losing you all is really hurtful, as painful as how i lost alvin.
i dont want to lose alvin and lose you all again!

Regina;
really sorry this few days.
i know you're really very worried abt me,
and i still dont appreciate it.
still remember that time when we were in china,
how scary the hotel in wuxi was.
we even bathe together! and we really had so much fun in china.
waiting for sms everynight, shopping together.
it will always be part of my memory.
and how much you tried to help me to patch things up with alvin,
really xiexie ni.
you dont have to feel heartbroken,
cus i nvr left you at all, you will always be my best best best(x million) sister:D

Jin;
i'm not sure if you can see this part of the post.
but, i'm sorry too. to make you worry for me.
at first i cried, and i felt really lost.
instead of telling out things to you,
i turn to S*, i know you and regina think it's a silly decision.
but this past 3 days, i learnt a lot.
really a lot. i feel regret of not listening to you in the beginning.
sunday is your birthday, i think quitting is the best present for you ehs.
i still rmb when you compete for deyi idol last yr,
how much 206 support you, and listen to you when you practiced.
still a superwoman in my heart, and it'll be forever.
you're same with regina, my best best best(x million) sister:D

Racheal;
you dont have to feel sorry okays?
this was my stupid decision, and i learnt the lessons.
so i quit, and i promise you i wont touch it anymore.
everytime when i have something in mind, you'll always be the first one to care and concern for me.
like how a big sister will care for her lil sister.
i know tt this time i really disappoint you, but i wont again.
i will learn how to move on in life without doing foolish things.
i remember how i knew you from starting, and till now.
we're as close as real blood sisters :D
i really want to thank you from my heart.
xie xie ni racheal. my best best best(x million) laogong! (:

i learnt my lessons, i've stop and quit.
i know my mistakes.
i'm sorry.
even to my monster!

and alvin, i know i shuldnt have run up to your hse to clarify things with you.
but it was a rash decision.
i dont like the feeling of not being cared by you.
i dont like the feeling of seeing you walked away.
the way you attitude me really breaks my heart.
this is the 11 day without you,
and i'm still thinking we were still together.
2 more days to our '11months'.
rmb you promise to save and scrimp to buy our new rings?
i know it's impossible now.
everything with you is impossible.
you know how much i wanted to cry and tell you how much i missed you at your hse?
but i knw you dont want to hear any more of this.
so i stopped. i just want to see you safe and sound.
please really takecare of yourself?
you wont let me takecare of you, den you takecare of yourself kays?
my heart will skip a beat for you everytime you walk pass.

hope tmr will be a new day.
and it's friday!
i hate trainings ):
and i broke a new record! 1655 for my 2.4!
like how much faster i was? 2 min plus faster compared to last yr.
and i love mrs gan lessons, i love chemistry :D
i love regina, jin, racheal, kally too:D
edwin, xiexie nies.
kwanwei, jyjy! we wont touch it anymore.
mushroom, thanks for the counselling today. ily (:

TMR WILL BE A NEW DAY.

No comments: