YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 19


I'll be back soon, you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart--Ive left it with you.
-- Edward Cullen, Twilight


i hope my future hubby:
  • is a half-Thai, or must love Thailand like i do!
  • love me more than i love him!
  • put me at 1st place!!
  • cook 3 meals, plus supper and dessert for me everyday!
  • do housework!!!
  • drive!!!!
  • takecare of the children plus the family!
  • funny and humorous
  • give my bouquet of flowers every anniversary
  • love surprises!
  • smart!!!
  • tall, and muscular! with a bit of fat tummy!
  • bring me wherever i want to go!
  • sleep after i fall asleep
  • hold my hand and let me sleep on him every night
  • buy me gucci bags

i know this kind of guys doesnt exist anymore!
LOL!!!!!!!

No comments: