YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 31

i suddenly have the urge to come blogger! LOL!

firstly, my bro intro me another job lobang that require 50 ppl in some fair.
once i get the details, i would start to text ppl that asked me for jobs intro :D


an evening spend with charlene was great!
had good time talking about the past.
haha! i need some more of that. (:

i need to tolerate for another 1 wk 3 days.
since O is over, i can do whatever i want. :D

yuckie. it's raining now and i hate it.
i cannot bathe because mummy says dont bathe when it's raining. :B




another thing to celebrate, if my aunt/ ah ma sponsor me to thailand.
i will be goingggggggggggg :D
sawadeeka ~





days spend with baby are short.
but,
i still love you! :D
it always feel good with you.
BUT,
i got a lot of oh cen(blue black) lehs! damn it! D:
Baby have me on his mind :D




swimming with baby :D <3>

kkkkkkk, whatever.
i'm changing my skin. soon :D

No comments: