YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 3

i know you are here,
i know you are looking at my blog right now.
my facebook can't be logging in by anyone else.

you know how heart pain i am,
but you just leave me here.
izzit really worth it ?
baby, i only remember all our happy moments.
一起回到过去好吗?

this day last year, we were playing candles.
i couldn't find your love shape candle photo.
i'm so afraid i wont see your face anymore.
i'm really really scare.
i'm afraid that you will lie in anyone else arms.
i'm afraid i have to get used to having you not around.
i'm afraid nobody will ever quarrel with me.

i really miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):


i know i still got friends around me,
even him appear and shown his concern.





how about you boy?






ahhhhhhh,
this thing,
is so pain.

No comments: