YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 10

time/date started: sunday 4.53pm

50 things about myself:

1) i am constance lee.
2) i love to mahjong.
3) my ambition is to be a pilot.
4) i can somewhat see 'another' world.
5) i stay in amk :D
6) my childhood's ambition is to be a kindergarden teacher.
7) i wish to emigrate to thailand when i'm old or i'd earn enough money.
8) i dont want to stay with my mother-in-law/father-in-law when i'm married.
9) i want a 180cm boyfriend.
10) i want to adopt my first child when i'm 18.
11) i'm scare of dogs and cats.
12) i love to take pictures!
13) i love to travel.
14) i love to shopping, and but lots of things that i would not use.
15) i love to eat kfc :D
16) i was in choir when i'm in primary school, i have joined girls brigade, calligraphy, chinese dance, video club, prefect, badminton in my primary school.
17) my feet's size 5, 37
18) i love gucci the most!
19) i want to open a orphanage if i have the ability.
20) i want to learn dance.
21) i want to learn to speak thai.
22) i'm in soccer club now.
23) i was in npcc before i join soccer club.
24) i have gemini's genes, double character.
25) i cannot grow tall because my mother's standing at 142.
26) i tend to be giving in more in relationship.
27) 'good-girl-turn-bad' before.
28) i want to get my car liscence so that i can go 'blow wind'.
29) i sometimes do bet on 4D.
30) i dont like to be short.
31) i love all my girlfriends (:
32) i love all my boyfriends too. (:
33) i'm lousy in english.
34) i'm staying in a 3and1/2 + 3 room flat.
35) i do manicure myself.
36) i sing when i'm bathing.
37) i am lame sometimes/ most of the time.
38) i once wanted to be a medium.
39) i am using viewty(white) now.
40) i never steal before.
41) i do lie.
42) i'm a fan of twilight/pet society.
43) i love to drink bubble tea!
44) i cry easily.
45) i laugh easily too.
46) my phone's plan is student, singtel plan. means unlimited sms.
47) i'm a left hander.
48) i like to wear high heels.
49) i like to swim, but i dont know how to.
50) i love doreamon :D

completed date: wed 10.45pm

you can see i dont really understand myself.
LOL.

you say i was too good for you,
you ask me not to be good to you.
but how could i,
this is the second day and you're thinking so much,
i love you boy.
(L)
dont think so much le..

No comments: