YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 29

MIA-ING IN PROGRESS .

got some problems with my computer .
i cant log in to msn .
so you can tag in my blog .
i only able to see my blog & others blogs .
but but but , MSN also got problems alr D;
meanwhile , i wuld lock up the blog as i dont want any spammers problems .
that do suck :]

i have 1 wk of things to blog .
so bear with it yea ? ;D
i try to cut short !

friday
was sick in the early morning lahs .
thn meet alvin ah gong .
he walk lyk penguin luhs .
so i kip laughing at hym .
hahahahas ;D
thn went report , zoooooooooooom !
thn went for assembly ,
today is the ncc day .
so had their ncc thing on .
zoooooom ;
had history ,
the teacher was mdm tan !
she's nice , but i still prefer mrs lim ;D
yay , history is BORING .
study ALL about SINGAPORE .
yawnsssss ;x
thn had sci , free period .
mr G* went into the class & did spot check .
luckily i got tuck in my shirt .
if nt detention ah .
thn recess , for a stupid quarreal ytd .
nicholas teo dint even want to look at me when i was standing right behind hym .
how great D;
affects my mood COMPLETELY lahhhhhxxxxx T^T
lyk aiyah . i really think he changed a lot a lot liao .
AHHHHHHS .
nicholas teo , could you pls tell me where we are now ?
& dont keep quiet pls . i really dont want things to happen this way lo ! TT^TT

thn bak class , was having flu lyk hell .
went to talked to my sister , hongyi .
thn he was talking & counsellor-ing me .
hahahahs , love hym ok! ;D

thn during maths , mar came bak to sch .
so i went office tgt with her , trying to pop panodol if it helps .
but the lady dint allow . so we went to book shop .
mar wanted to buy poa & a maths book .
which is lyk , 50 bucks for 2 books .
thn we went to find mr lee to give bak the pass .
ON THE WAY , i walked pass nicholas class .
was lyk , dint see hym . but all the "son nu" called me .
shuld made hym notice about me walking pass alr wad .
hais TT^TT

had art , mr sam lim was in a SUPER GOOD MOOD .
lyk 435034590 yrs esclipse .
LOLS , & he allowed me to rest after a conversation , :

me (raise hand & asked) : mr lim , can rest a not ?
mr lim (kinda serious) : wad happen to you ?
me (smiling) : flu & headache lah .
mr lim : really mehs . you shuld stay at home & see a doctor .
me : morning nv sick mah .
mr lim : thn you wan go office a not ?
me : dont wan lah , jus now go alr .
mr lim : ya hor , sick still can walk ard de hor .
me (smiling lyk idiot)
mr lim : why nv go sick bay rest?
me : auntie sae full hse .
mr lim : wah , sick bay also ful hse , nxt time must take Q no.
cus i was finding mr lee ! & was seating outside the staff room .
me (smiling lyk idiot)
so i rested for 2 periods .
so niceeeeeeee ! hahahas .
when i walk ard to borrow tissue or to talk ,
mr lim : aye , sick ppl don walk ard lah .
me : mus let blood got circuation mah .
LOLS .
i used up 10 packets of tissue !
wtf D;
thanks friends for lending me the tissue ;D
mr lim : you very terrible leis .
hahahahas , so he kip asking the class to take gud care of themselves .
as bryon had suspected dengue fever .
& i was seating beside hym ytd lahhhhhhh !
damn it .

mr peng also very the funny lo .
had a period of his chinese .
so the convesation went lyk this .

me sneezing so terribly .
mr peng : wah . you got bird flu ah ?
me (shakes head & continue sneezing)
mr peng (jian1 xiao) : someone mus be missing you lahs .
me (smiling): ya lohs .
mr peng (smiling) : ya lo , class* de ryt .
me (shocked) : wad lah . don have lo .
mr peng (smiling) : i knw leis , his form teacher gd fwen of mine .
me (shocked & smiling) : you go ask your gd fwen lahs , who is hym .

LOLS , he's sucha 8 gua teacher .
& he kip asking ppl stay away from me !
say i got bird flu .
terrible lahhhhhhhh .

thn sch ended ;
went canteen to eat smth , as dint eat dinner last night .
thn ate & drink .
feel lyk vomit . jiu walk to go out of sch .
thn on the way , jiarui kor run pass .
he dao kia lo . shout his name dont want reply .
thn beau said he run lyk a sissy .
lolllls , he was rushing to scold that bangala .
the sec 1 de . damn wad lo the bangala .
heard their conversation . wad dance ration thingy .
jiarui kor so fierce luhs . his voice lyk so deep lyk want fight lyk that !
LOLS .

i was feeling terrible ,
lyk want to vomit lyk that .
YOU WERE NOT HERE .
you werent you werent you werent D:
i knw you got your cca going on .
but dont act lyk stranger can D;
so my girlfriends send me homed !
beau , biying , tzy , rox & jasmine .
they were afraid that smth might happen to me on the way home so they send me homed .
so sweeeettttt !
ai si ni men le ;D

ta da ; im homed ;D

tuesday
nicholas teo birthday .
wasnt a great success .
cus he knew everything .
was lyk OMG .
thn he still act yadayada .
so im so sick to continued alr .

takecare :]
BBYES ;]

No comments: