YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 13

hello hello !
ehs , got a bit probs with the blogger ,
while waiting for it to load ,
poof , im here in miscrosoft word to typeee !

12 june –
woke in the early morning at 7.30 ,
pls luhs , I wuld nv nv wake so early in the morning ,
& guess wad ! to go market buy things for my ah ma ,
or rather cousin , as she was coming in the afternoon .
so i woke , washed up , bathe ,
was alr 7.45 , I scare I was late , so I faster rush thr & rush home .
so I bought a doughnut for huiping mummy ,
scare she ltr play in the match no energy .
todae was my day off to watch SOCCER !
woo-hoo , since a million yrs lyk I play or watch soccer !
I wan to be great in soccer ,
Be a great soccer player (:
So mummy cor me , & I meet her ard 8.30 .
She was late alr , so we cabbed down to kovan hub .
They were having a friendly with bowen .
So , actually I wanted to play ,
But kinda , wear everything ok liao .
So I dint play , be an audience .
Hahahs , it was deyi plus plp ppl vs bowen .
So we reached , was the first to reach luhs !
Hahahas, thn sms linmin & kua .
Linmin was super gong ok ,
I sms her . “ we now at mac , meet you here “
She replied , “ huh , kovan gt mac de mehs ? “
Laugh my ass off !
Hahaas , so before meeting them ,
Me & mummy went buy a cake to celebrate kua’s belated bdae .
Bought a small cake , at 11 bucks .
So went meet , kua , linmin , agnes .
& they sae I wear lyk huiping mummy .
as huiping was tying her hair , lyk the fridge all tie all .
lols , so I look lyk her mum xD
thn kua still dno we bought a cake for her !
hahahas , super gong luhs .
maybe too early , everyone hvn wake up .
so we went field , thn lited up the candles for the cake ,
sing happy bdae song for kua ,
thn they went match alr ,
so I seat thr , was quite enjoying myself ,
cus I get to see the soccer for sooooo long .

thn match ended , knew Eunice from plp .
as I forget who sae we look lyk sister xD
she’s very nice & pro luhs .
she bang ppl until fly leis .
I also want learn this skill !
& you knw how old is she ?
she is 22 !
but she look lyk a 13 , 14 one lah !
she drive also !
damn cool lahhhh !
im so jealous !

thn went to the food centre ate ,
agnes went off , so we all seat thr ,
chat chat for quite sometime .
we decided to bowl !
hahahahas , I jus bowl last wk .
miss bowling , & enjoy & have interest in bowling !
so we walk ard heartland mall first ,
to find $1 socks .
cus if rent thr , wuld be ex ,
so we walk the whole kovan to look for $1 a per socks .
hahahas , finally ,
shuld pop out a sentence ,
‘ huang tian bu fu you xin ren ‘
was at the one dollar shop (;
so we bought each a pair ,
I bought a pink one , mummy bought a purple one .
& we exchange ! hahahas , damn cool ok!
Thn in the shop , got a tin , it’s a shock ppl can .
As in gt electricity de , so low & kua saw it ,
Asked huiping to open it , but huiping sae she nt that stupid .
So we asked linmin , she dint fall into the trap too .
So the joke of the day – rosani .
She go open the can ,
Hahas , thn the shopkeeper also laugh with us .
She was lyk gong gong wan open , thn she shouted AHHHH !
So loud lahh ! hahahas !
Damn funny ,
So we went bowl ,
Played 2 rounds , thn I was the 4th I the first round ,.
Second in the 2nd round !
Woohooo , damn shuang , since a long time I enjoy myself !

Thn thr gt arcade , so we went to play ,
Haahs , played many many rounds of photo hunt ,
Headed bck to the heartland mall .
Everyone was feeling tired alr ,
So I was hungry , bought myself a cupcorn (:
Thn huiping wanted to buy drinks & corn too !
So the-very-nice kua , low & rosani waited for us .

Thn rosani took bus ,
Me , huiping took mrt to hougang .
Thn low & kua went off to another side to take bus to sengkang .
Thn mrt , bus-ed .
Chatted with huiping mummy ,
Thn reach amk meet my real mummy ,
As we were going to visit my wai po .
Hahas , so we took cab to yishun go see wai po .
Reached , mum mum thn hlp wai po massage .
Im guai okkkkk ! :D:D:D:D

Thn a while , me & mummy went northpoint shop .
Bought 1 tee , cus espirt was having big sales .
Hahahas ! thn bus-ed home .
Had a long chat with mummy .
& I promised her to study hard (:
& I must , its all for myself anyway ?
do anyone benefit , its all me .
I will & I must (:

p.s. I’m going for the class gathering on fri probably ,
I miss dear , it’s the 3rd dae he’s gone :C
Hurhurs , sometimes think of his silly-ness .
Well , I miss you boy (:
I don’t wan to miss you ,
& I dreamt of myself hugging you tightly ,
I love you ok (:

I feel lyk eating long john , grass jelly !
Mareesa , faster come bck pei me eat grass jelly ok (:
I miss you luhs !

LOVES need you & me , te amo .



































No comments: