YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 7

specially posted for my superwoman - ahhhhhhhh hui ! :X
hahaha , nth recently happen .
cus i had not been OUT ! : /
lols . i missed sch times actually .
can roam ard in sch :X
& can quarrel with teachers . sometimes , its fun :D

yawns . i from last night 11 plus slp until 11 plus tis morning !
now still super duper tiredddd D:
i feel lyk going to run or slp whole dae . :X
im going dua yiyi house eat tonight .
got steamboat eattt ! weeeees ~


& J I N H U I ♥ CHAO REN x33 :] says:
really ! for me ?
` i think of you x33 } dead on 28/3 says:
yes !
` i think of you x33 } dead on 28/3 says:
:X
& J I N H U I ♥ CHAO REN x33 :] says:
THANK YOU THANK YOU ><

shes super cute luhs :D
i post this for her :X
hahaha . ai si ta le !

my grp members , when are we going to do project ? :C
cor/sms/contact me asap :X

shall post the lyrics of the songs -
xiexie ni :D bbyes ppl :X

-I THINK OF YOU-

When I'm down and all alone
When nothing seems to matter
When I lose my hope
When I'm sad and confused
When it all gets turned around and 'round
I can't seem to reach for solid ground
When everything I've believed in seems untrue
All I have to do

{Chorus}
Is think of you
I think of you and it's gone
Like you chase away the storm
Making it all okay
I think of you
I think of you and I'm strong
And I know I can go on
It's like you set me free
When life gets the best of me
I just think of you

Now I know what love means
And whatever life may hold for me
Through the fire
Through the rain I believe
Cause there's nothing I can't bear
Knowing that you will be there
If I fall I won't break
Through it all I'll make it through
Cause all I have to do

{Chorus}

And when I think I'm all alone
I can't see the way to go
Lost in the rain of my own tears
To wash away the pain and fear
{Chorus}
For the good times and the bad times
I just think of you
Cause you know you get the best of me
I just think of you

a touching song :X
bbyes :]

No comments: