YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 16

HELLO ! greetings (:

i've gone MIA for 2 days .
yeaaaaaa >.<
cus i got no time for ccomputer ,
sat was busy all ard & sunday was my study day .
i got study kkays !
jus that nth gets into it .
ahhhh , forget it :(

firstly !
nicholas teo is my dearrrrrrrrrr ytd !
hahas . real dear le !
weeees .
hope we last long (:
ai si ni le dear .

todaytodaytoday -
woke up at 6.30 .
went off to meet dear but he was late !
so i slowly slowly walk ,
i saw kwanwei & her winkwink .
hahas . so i follow behind them .
they're sweet gosh .
lols . thn after that , saw my dear !
thn dear saw the sweet couples , thn he went to ka jiao them xP
thn he kena said he was jealous of them .
hahahas .

eng & did complain letter test & compo .
wahhhs . complain letter do suck D:
yeahs . i think the compo i do wrote quite nice !
and had IT .
gosh , simply hate IT cannn .
grhhh , i don understand a single thing lahs . : (
thn got IT blender test .
i throw everything to mareesa to do xP
xiexie ni lahs !

yea , & recess saw dear .
biying made a damn sweet thing for me & dear .
so i ask her sent dear .
hahas . dear bluetooth name change le .
change to 15o4o7 !
thn dear so paiseh when biying read out .
hahas , biying bully my dear !

thn had maths , a no mood maths periods .
awww , mr lee is super angry with our class luhs .
& the class is super noisy today .
cant tahan too . >.<
& girls are crazy over terence & xiaotank !
changed a new geo teacher .
he is MR LEE !
hahas . he look lyk what my father looks lyk in another 20yrs ?
lols . look lyk my father plus my ah gong xP
i kip telling mareesa sae he look lyk my father lah .
thn mareesa sae NO !
lols . nvm . maybe mareesa nv seen my ah gong .
hahahas .
thn science , free periods .
slack in toilets .
drew on hands , wahhhs .
whole hand du shi dear & my name xD
thn VE . sian luhs .
listen to songs , identify dno wad shit !
ahhhs .

thn after sch mareesa pei wo pei dear go cut hair .
dear look neater nw !
hahas . thn mareesa cor a super cute guy to give her tuition !
that guy is hot man !
look lyk zhiyang luhs .
ahhhhs , cant elaborate too much .
cus my dear wuld kill me .
hohoho . thn we slacked ard in hougang mall .
thn me & dear go home first .
left mareesa & the hot guy !
thn i pei dear hui jia (:

& i hate rainer !
early in the morning shout dear name .
ahhhhs . stupid rainer !
kkays thats bout it !
take care ppl :]
i love my dear (:

No comments: