YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 14

Thank you for changing yourself for me.

Writing this post which serves the purpose to my one and only royal reader.

Today I'm gonna express my gratitude to you.

Dear Alvin,
My love for the past 6 years, I'm never the one that does these usually but today's the exception. I feel that I have never given you enough after what you have done for me in the recent years. I am never always the weak one in the relationship, I need to be the winning party during arguments, I'm never the one that said sorry even if I'm at fault. Thank you for being the understanding one. I have insecurities but you're always the one that assured me. I'm sorry for being insensitive to you when I decided to go Taiwan with both my friends. If it was me in my shoes, I wouldn't able to take it. You knew me. You know I don't listen anymore once I had decided. If it was the old you, the consequences.. I wouldn't even have to imagine. Thank you for changing yourself for me. Changing your mindset along with mine. Thank you for including me in your future. Thank you for all the life lessons along the way. Thank you for being there for me. Not knowing how to express love into words when I'm with you. It must be the comfortableness I get when I'm with you. I'm myself when I'm with you. My best friend, my brother, my lover. I promise not to give you any disappointments anymore..

和你在一起也快6年了,只能说时间不饶人。
年纪轻轻的我们,从不懂爱情是什么,到现在,谈的是以后的我们,你要给我的幸福美满的家庭,给我舒适的生活。我们的孩子会是什么样子,你要煮好吃的给我,你要开车带我到处玩,我们的结婚典礼。。我们要到那里渡蜜月。。
我们共同的美好回忆,我会一一收藏。







我爱你。。。。

No comments: