YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 21

I'm feeling grumpy :/

Thought i could take a chance to take a break these 2 days.
but well, i failed.
tried to give myself some space, but didn't manage to make full use of it.
spend whole afternoon reading the Newpaper and Straits time yesterday.
LOL, can't believe it!

Baby's phone drop into water, could not really contact him.
well, time really passes slow without him.
think thru the past, felt really painful. wanted to hear baby, but just couldn't............
so when Baby called me just now. I criedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :/
maybe it was difficult to be alone, i just have to admit that i cannot be left alone.
keep grumble to baby and make him felt painful. tsktsk.
just gotta say i must grow up!!!!

hais, 3 days without stepping out of my house is really killing me.
how i hope O's could pass even faster.

i wanna go a lot of places. maybe taking a break back in thailand? (:
never make me smile when i think of thailand.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~



ang chun kiat, i miss you! ):

No comments: