YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 26

Reasons why i did not post during holidays:

Guilty Reasons:
- I was too obsess with my Restaurant City.
- I was out 6/7 days.
- I had no good pictures to post.
- I did not manage to meet up with my Pri sch frens for more pictures.
- I am lazy to blog.
- I think i blog like idiot because no one is tagging me!(because i removed tagboard)
- Ang will complain if i talked about other things.
- I want to change the format of my blogging but am lazy.
- I don't spend my time blogging.
- I leave my blog to rot.

Au said this,
if everyone's special, then no one is really special.
thus, no one is special!
LOL.

School is starting in 3 days time!!
meaning, extra lessons, remedial!!!!!!!
i think i will fall into the S-cube category,
if anyone still remember. it is for those who don't study at all!!
meaning, i will stay in school for 348047598754hours per day.

):

i really want to study.................................
but i'm just lazy.
i've got ready my first eng journal when sch reopens,
title: how did i spend my june holis
main point: i play computer games and i go shopping.
LOL, if Miss Karasi is my class eng teacher................
faint @.@

anyway, i fell twice this month while cycling and got myself 2 big blue bum.
WAHLAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
its painful you knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
its BIG AND UGLY.
tsktsk, i dont want to cycleeeeeeeee anymore lahhhhhhh.

the utmost hated sports for me currently:
cycling and swimming,
i almost drown during the ECP day. Ang doesnt want to save meeeeeeee!

Michael Jackson died, O.O
and the charlie angel epi 1 woman died of cancer too.
WHY IS EVERYONE DYINGGGGGGGGGG?















but, the world still spin.
life still goes on.
i'm off to pei my Ang :D




shall blog whennnnnnnnnnn i'm not lazy.

No comments: