YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 25

BLOG REOPENED FOR CHALET NOTICES! :D
updated 2June

to all, will be having a chalet to celebrate Alvin and my birthday :D
chalet confirm dates : 8 - 10 June
venue : downtown east chalet (room no. is still with our booker)

8 june will be for Alvin's friend.

9 june is my big day :D
event in the afternoon to be confirm.
will be either WildWildWet / ???
bbq will start fire at abt 6-7 pm. will last till when the food's finished :D

People that are confirmed in my list:
Tzeyen!
Kimberley!
Yining!
Jin!
Nicole!
Racheal
Edwin
Chunheng
Kangrui
Dinghan
JianKeat
Lianzhuo
Bryon
Regina
Kally
ChenFang
Steffi
Puayyen
Wani
LiLi
Shiping
Ethel
HuiQi
Sherlyn
Illene
KwanWei

People that are not confirm in my list:
Beautrice
JianKeat
Desmond
Amira
Yanling
Stephanie

please tell me if you're going in case i forget your name !
cus i think i forget some other ppl's name .

or you can contact me straight at 96793222

(:

Loves!
I'm planning a star cruise tour in the mid nov after our O paper :D
interested please tell me :D:D

No comments: