YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 10

i did 4 of my Eng news log now and my eyes are feeling very strain.
so after i blog, so go take a nappie nappie.

orientation wasn't quite fun,
i kept walking around and round looking for B, kim, nicole and biying.
but i still love to watch the muster parade!
4 years but i'm still loving it.

anw, dint get a chance to see jin perform as B rushing me to go alr,
so went B house to wait for him get prepared and we went to kenny yu house for mahjong.
his 2nd bro kept losing then passed to me to play,
in the end won 3$ from monkey.
555 for the dinner and i cab home with B spon me. wahahah. super love you.

somethings are best to leave it unsaid,
somethings are best to leave it alone,
somethings are just not a toy, you cant play it, you cant ignore it.

how i wonder what you are.
up above the world so high,
like a diamond in the sky,
twinkle twinkle little star,
how i wonder what you are.

No comments: