YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 1





ohkays, today is worth to celebrateeee :D

i somehow learn somethings from remedial in the morning! :B
a math chapt 11.2, i got hold of something there!
met baby at his house aft remedial which drag 1 more hour,
waited for him to sleep enough and we went baby's ah ma house collect his month pay(:D),
cabbed down to pizzahut! and ate chicken ole baked rice!(all baby's treat :D)
saw sheena working at there, and her service is extreme good! :D
she refilled our drinks, and dint compile the order which we ordered last, :D
zhuan dao lo :D
kenny came looked for us when we were going to finish our food,
so i and him keep por baby and everything we ate was his treat!
kenny wanted to eat drumlets but dont dare to order! :X
i helped him order, tt's why sheena dint record inside, LOLS!
i somehow know that guys like other guys' girlf, you know,
you never feel that the ones that are nearest and caring you most, are the ones you loved and care most, mummy told me this last night! awww, let's not take things for granted! :D
went hub for my cupcorn(altho i'm full dao cannot full, but i crave it since last night!),
baby's treat again! so baby and kenny sent me to hub, went home and they went dota!
gosh, i want learn dota can! D; baby says that, 'you learn 10yrs liao den come 1v1 against me lah'
den kenny says that, 'you learn 5yrs jiu can come 1v1 me!'
watch out hor! when my com's fixed, i will dota whole day, and alvin ang, you will know the feeling of PANGSEH! pffff D:

all right, homed, and i completed my POA holis assignment! woohoo :D
because friday is my trip to penang! and only returns at sun :D
which is soooooo relaxing! i dont know if my cousin is bringing her camera a not,
so i can camwhore there!

ohkays, i'm proud to annouce that i won the 'express you appreciation' contest!
but only a consolation, but not too bad, because i did won! wahahah.
the i-dont-know-who text me just now to send him my address :D

and, i almost won 300$ in today's toto!
i wore my class tee,(even till now)
and my number is 14! i told my ah ma to buy 14, but only one no. so cant win anything!
and it came out as 05, 14, 1+4=5 !!!!
gosh, my 300$ D:
if not i'm going buy something nice for baby, and maybe a gucci lanyard kr show me,
which is SOOOOOO expensive!
i'll show you!

http://purpleshadow-vc.blogspot.com/

go to this blog! omg, looks so real!
but not worth it luhszx.
so i told kr not to buy!

and the last thing i'm happy now,
is i'm going bugis! with family!
soooooo damnnnn happy!
i want buy clothes!

ohkays! reasons to be happy today~
hey hey you you!

No comments: