YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 9

you're hot , i'm not :x
S.I is love :D
hahaha !

i'm gonna buy a backpack during mid dec ,
anyone goingggg buy ?
it's in bugis , new stock new stock !
i need $ for shopping ):

yawns , it's been getting bored at work .
everyday , you see same old ppl .
thn new things happen ,
i mean my cousin and her love or i-dont-knw-what-relationship-they-are .
LOLs , they're compatiable(?)

i kinda pissed off by one singapore ,
ai qin you ai pee - translate in hokkien .
she asked me
:'what do you use a cup for?'
ok , see which clever ppl can tell me ans .
__ use cup as astray ?
hell !
okays , it's TYPICAL singaporean i repeat .

i miss s* life .
i dont wna you changed cus of me ,.
it's not fair .
i knw , it's really not fair .
__ meeee .
i nid C* now .
:/

byeeeeeees !

No comments: