YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 4

imma loser in life ,
imma loser in relationship .

the cause of you leaving me is myself ,
pain causing myself to hurt .

i wuld always rmb the memories ,
the times you fetch me back from my football match ,
you brought me to see our ring .
the times when we first hold hands ,
and on bus 88 .
i went sbc to see your matches , then those times when we were out .

it's always me who start the quarrel and you end the quarrel .
by a simple saying sorry ,
maybe it's all my fault .
i want to hold on ,
i'm not scare of sufferings with you .
i just wanna stay old with you .
sorry , can i be forgiven ?
where was the forever we promised ytd ?

sighs ,
baby please come back ?
please ? ..
i want our love to be the same , just lyk before ..

No comments: