YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 17

i can forgive you easily ,
but i cant forgive myself for all those foolish temper ,
foolish troubles i had given you .
i'm sorry dear ):
seriously ,
i got myself into deep deep thinkings .
i'm not a good girlfriend ,
i'm not the one who you shuld love .
because you can live happier without all my nonsense ,
you can go out with your friends all you want .
you can go out to work without worrying me ,
you can stop all your tears flowing everytime we quarrel .
maybe i had hurt you too much ,
you shuld forget me :@
it's all up to you , dear .
could i still call you dear ?..

current mood : moodless ):
back from yishun at my big auntie's hse .
went over to fetch wai po , aft her kidney dialysis .
i'm not shure how to say , but it's xi sheng in chinese .
thn we went over to 628 amk ave 6 ,
soooo , the whole market was BURNT !
very very jialiat leh ):
the rooftop even drop out ):
and the stalls de metal thingy ,
all melted !
heard from my ah ma that someone was burnt ):
sooooo poor thing ! ._.
hope they can recover from their loses soon !

went over upper thomson road over at a full of china ppl's cafe to eat ,
so it's lyk ):
eeeewwww !
oilyOILY and many many OILS !
yucks , the thought of it makes me eeee ):
sent waipo & big auntie to yishun & help wai po massage thn homed :D

on our way home ,
mum recalled abt ah gong ,
the closest to me & he passed away when i was 6 or 7 .
i dint had a lot memory as i was too small ,
but i could recall bits and bits .
mum said ah gong had cancer ,
vomited blood in the car for 2 times ,
thn aft admitted to hospital ,
he vomited again ,.
i was feeling crying for a moment ,
cus i could recall back how ah gong suffering ,
he even wanted to see me for the last time ,
i could rmb , mum said i cried badly whenever i see ah gong suffer .
oh my ):
i miss ah gong ):
cherish all your family now , when you can .

i think my mood nowadays is ):
keep on quarreling with dear ,
ytd was a serious one .
i banged the door at him D:
oh my ):
dear cried badly ):
he said i am 2 constance alr ,
i hoped not ,
dear , millions of sorry ):

today no school ,
cus it's the promotion exercise ,
so i took out the option form ,
i asked my father ,
wad shuld i chose ,
he said i shuld chose accounts .
i dont knw ,
bro said i culd get a job straight aft my O's .
deep in serious thinking of what i shuld take D:

updating all pic's & all videos asap :D
will be working at my bro's & cousin newly stall abt in mid-nov if possible !
they are opening a push cart stall at i-dont-knw-whr ard orchard .
i will be working with my esther cousin :D
maybe working will take all troubles away ,
for at least a while .

looking for a skin too ,
think im not as sweet as my skin ):
i miss you dear ):

No comments: