YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 27

HAHAHAHA !

i got a bigBIGbig joker in my tagbox ,
sounds like someone that knows about ME very well !
LOLs , he/she was so free that ,
ytd night ,
5vs1 took place in my tagbox !
thanks all ~

firstly ,
what happen between me & nicholas is already in the past .
we be friends , its between us .
so , break le cannot be friends meh ?
& he is nicholas teo , not nicholas bi , get it clear oki ;D

secondly ,
i STOP you , BAN you & reported SPAM of you ,
because i felt that i nid a rest/slp & shuldnt even care about YOU .
cus its really wasting my time ,
why not i just go & rest ?
HAHAHA , jokes~

thirdly ,
STOP using ETHEL's name lah ,
xiasuay ETHEL only ,
even ETHEL also dont know you lah .
pls lorrrrrr , use your own name if you really got some GREAT comments for me (:
i'll appreciate it , A LOT (:

fourthly ,
if you really unhappy with me or alvin ,
you can tell us straight in our face ,
there is really no nid to hide behind the computer & spout nonsense ,
wad makes up nonsense : NO SENSE (:
hope you understand simple english (:

fifthly ,
i am trying all ways to track you down (:

sixthly ,
i post this to tell you nicely because you cannot give any BAD comments in my tagbox & hope you will read my post and think it through (:
cus i know you talked to me nicely last night so i intend to speak nicely to you (:
hope you will change it over ,
cus its not nice talking BAD about ppl behind your computer .
thank you (:

hahahaha !
think it thru , it's really a joke !
LOLs ,
nth much to update about daily life ,
cus its happening the same old thing in sch !
yay , iLOVEalvin (:

No comments: