YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 30

how great how great !
i got 23rd for napfaaaaaa !
same as my jersey number yeaaaa ;D

was running until almost want die alr luhs ,
cus of the breakfast + lunch .
felt pukinggggg ! D;
but did ran & stop ran & stop !
thanks tzy esp , she waited for me to feel better !
thanks thanks thanks a lotttt ;D
& racheal laogong ! ;D
& beau , rox , jin & my dear ;D
he made me think of hym & i finish the run !
i was thinking that he got into some trouble & nids my help !
so that increases my speed ;D
last run chiong all the way lehhhh ! ;X
potato si bei cute lah ! the way he run ;DDDD
ethel & i feel lyk pinching his cheekk !
& this potato's bdae comingggg ! ;]

thn after last run , i collapse on the floor .
thanks turtle , karen & jasmine !
they held me up ;D
& hlp me submit the position to mr lee .
ahhhhhhha !
dear hurried to me & asked if im oki ;D
sooooo sweet uhs !
thn went back rest rest , pukepukeee .
dear was so sweet can !
i want drink water , he hlp me to hold the bottle .
i want tissuse , he hlp me wipe my sweat .
i'm perspiring ,he hlp me to hold the lil' fan !
what more can i ask for , i love you boyfwen ! :]

after that went kfc with dear , boonshien , chingwe , tianhan & kokkien .
will be going down SBC with boonshien to watch deyiVSdunman tmr ;D
yay ;D big yay to boonshien ! cus he agreed to pei me !
after kfc , went walk ard at amkhub .
thn after that dear's mum cor me ,
& i tio chua , cus she cant get thru dear's phone .
thn i pass to dear , he was kinda pekchek when he heard his mum calling my phone .
so he totally changed , moodswing-ed hym .
& felt so dulan again .
thn i started to cor everyone leave & go home .
so everyone went home !
on the way , he was so dulan oki D;
so his mum cor again , & again , he was more dulan AGAIN !
seriously had some probs , tzy you can make hym your tag team ;x
thn i was rushing hym to go home , & insisted hym to go .
he dint want to , so i jus left myself & he walked behind me !

dearrrrrr ;
i knw you dont lyk to go home & faced your parents .
but they are your parents no matter what .
they're the ones that will always be thr when you nid them .
not me , not your fwens ..
i knw , you will say im your dear im your dear .
but , seriously , i dont want myself come before your parents .
cus , they ARE your parents .
you shuld give them the basic respect ,
not to disobey them .
you shuld knw what i'm trying to say .
right ? i dont knw how to explain to you on the phone or msg .
jus hope you get to see this & understand .
you are only 14 , you still got a long way to go .
are you trying to avoid them until they are no longer at your side ?
you understand me de , what im trying to tell you .
right ?
& stop apologising to me about the baksetball tournament you had ,.
i got no rights to stop you from what you're doing .
& you're no ps me . cus you both will have our things to do de .
i cant always take up your time , & vice versa .
:]
dear i love you , & 8 more days is our 1st mth ! ;D
yay ! LOVESSSS !

how greattt , my blog's dying ! D:
roarssss *
bye LOVES !

No comments: